Journey Into Agile With Inflectra is a free five-part online training course on agile project lifecycle management.
The course brings together five key aspects of agile software development and lifecycle management in five sequential modules. Each webinar is an hour long with a 15-minute Q & A session at the end. Each webinar will be recorded and posted on Inflectra's Youtube Channel. Blogs dedicated to the webinar subject matter will also be made available regularly on Inflectra's website. Participants are eligible for Inflectra's Agile Certificate (see Course Rules below).
At the end of the course, the attendees will be able to:
- Differentiate plan-driven and agile approaches to project and product management
- Become aware of the predominant agile frameworks
- Understand the differences between Use Cases and User Stories
- Learn and practice Scrum to software and technology projects
- Manage project scope and product scope to satisfy customer needs
- Ensure Quality in Software Product Development
- Understand implementation of Management Reporting
Please note the following webinar dates:
- Thursday, Jan 24, 2019, @ 2 pm EST - Five Principles to Managing Your Application Lifecycle with SpiraTeam®
- Thursday, Feb 7, 2019, @ 2 pm EST - Master Four Ceremonies to Deliver Agile Projects Better
- Thursday, Feb 21, 2019, @ 2 pm EST - Five Essentials to Managing Your Requirements with SpiraTeam®
- Thursday, Mar 7, 2019, @ 2 pm EST - Cutting the Costs And Improving Quality with SpiraTeam®
- Thursday, Mar 21, 2019, @ 2 pm EST - Excellence through Reporting in Agile Projects
Sign up for the course on Eventbrite here:
(NOTE: you can sign up for one webinar at a time.)
Dr. Sriram Rajagopalan is a project management guru with extensive software development and project management experience in many industries. He won prestigious recognition from PMI with the Eric Jennet project management excellence award in 2017. He holds a BE in Electronics and Communication Engineering from the University of Madras in India; MS in Computer Engineering from Wayne State University and MBA in Management from Concordia University. His PhD was in Organization and Management from Capella University. Dr. Rajagopalan promotes a scholar-practitioner model delivering project management and leadership courses and possesses many professional certifications in PfMP, PgMP, PMP, PMI-ACP, PMI-SP, PMI-RMP, CSP, CSPO, CSD, CSM, ACC, IT Project+, Six Sigma, SCM, SCPO, SCD, SAMC, SCT, and CSOXP.
Course Certificate Rules:
At the end of the course, attendees will be eligible to receive a Certificate of Completion. The Course Certificates will be awarded to those who attended at least three (3) live webinars, listened to the recording of the other two (2) webinars and passed follow-up quizzes with at least 80% of answers, per webinar, deemed correct by the course administrator. Links to quizzes will be e-mailed to participants after each webinar. Participants can submit their answers until May 1, 2019.
If you would like to take a more formal exam to receive iSP-100: Spira Fundamentals Certification, please let us know.