Answering Those Hard Questions about Scrum and Coaching
Presented by Dave West and Maaike Klasen, Scrum Master
Coaching is a crucial skill for effective team delivery. Creative work thrives when people are happy and collaborating, but people are complex and that can undermine an effective team. Coaching is all about helping people see the ‘truth’ to be more effective and happy. Professional coaching is the discipline supporting that objective. But where does that fit within Scrum? Is it the role of the Scrum Master, or should everyone develop these skills? In this webinar Dave West from Scrum.org and Maaike Klasen, Scrum Master discuss the role of coaching within Scrum. This project is an initiative with the ICF Netherlands Chapter.
They will answer questions such as:
- What is professional coaching?
- What is the difference between agile coaching and professional coaching?
- Where does coaching fit into Scrum?
- Who within a Scrum Team does coaching?
- Is this a separate full-time role?
- How do you justify the cost of employing a professional coach to management?
Date/Time: Tuesday, January 21, 2020; 11:00 am – 12:00 pm EST
Registration: Scrum.org Webinar
Skyrocket Your BA Career with an IIBA® Certification
Presented by Lora McCoy, CBAP and LN Mishra, ECBA, CCBA, CBAP, AAC, Adaptive US, Inc.
Getting IIBA certified can transform one’s business analyst career. Research has proven that certified business analysts earn 16% more on average. Listen from IIBA experts as how you should prepare for IIBA certifications. Transforming one’s BA career with IIBA® Certifications.
- Key success factors to succeed in the exam
- Tips and tricks to crack IIBA certification exams on the first attempt
- IIBA Application process
- Strategy for managing time and attempting questions
- Any other questions on IIBA certification exams
Date/Time: Tuesday, January 21, 2020; 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm EST
Host: Adaptive US @AdaptiveUS
Registration: IIBA Certification Webinar
Write RIGHT Agile User Story Acceptance Tests
Presented by Robin Goldsmith
This webinar addresses both format and content for writing good user story acceptance criteria.
Date/Time: Thursday, January 23, 2020; 11:00 am – 12:30 pm EST
Host: The Great IT Professional
Registration: The Great IT Pro Webinar
Based in Lexington, Kentucky and serving all interested Kentucky Business Analysts
Mailing address: Bluegrass IIBA Chapter | 1588 Leestown Road, Suite 130-111 | Lexington, KY 40511