Improving Product Development in Consumer Electronics and Beyond
Presented by Andre Girard and Tim Anderson
Gain expert advice to accelerate the development of consumer electronics products. Based on cogent industry research, this webinar unlocks secrets of modern processes and effective team collaboration for successful product releases.
· Product managers, extend your visibility into development processes with deeper insights and fluid communication.
· Discover why 56% of consumer electronics projects don’t deliver on schedule and how to buck this trend.
· Capitalize on modern design methods. Don’t be among the 26% of consumer electronics projects that lack any formal design processes.
Date/Time: Tuesday, November 14, 2017; 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm EDT
Host: Jama Software @JamaSoftware
Registration: Jama Public Webinar Registration
Systems Thinking: A Crucial BA Skill in an Uncertain World
Presented by Adrian Reed, Director and Principal Consultant at Blackmetric Business Solutions
It has often been said that we live in an increasingly volatile, complex and ambiguous world. The external business environment is complex and fast-moving, yet often our stakeholders are blindsided by ‘silver-bullet’ solutions that assume a neat linear relationship between cause and effect.
In reality, things are rarely neat and linear. More often we’ll find that situations are devilishly difficult, requiring us to understand and engage with a whole range of messy interconnected issues and perspectives.
In this practical presentation, Adrian Reed discusses the importance of systems thinking in business analysis. During the presentation you will hear:
· What systems thinking ‘is’, why it matters, and the conditions in which it can be relevant in an analysis environment
· A range of practical techniques from the world of systems thinking that have direct applicability in the BA world
· How systems thinking and systems practice, when embraced by a range of complementary practitioners and stakeholders, can help an organisation ‘learn’
Audience: IIBA Members
Date/Time: Tuesday, November 14, 2017; 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm EST
Host: International Institute of Business Analysis @IIBA
Registration: IIBA Member Only Public Registration
Three Ways Business Analysts Enable Agile Success
Presented by Garry McGouldrick, Senior Vice President of Professional Services at IAG Constulting
Attend this free one-hour webinar with Andrew Hayward and Garry McGouldrick for a frank discussion about what Agile demands from a Business Analyst, how they can succeed, and how they can ensure their team succeeds.
There are a lot of misconceptions about Business Analysis in an Agile environment, and sometimes Business Analysts find it hard to adapt to the short iterations, just-in-time planning, and minimalist documentation and modeling that characterizes Agile development. This webinar will dispel some common myths about Agile, including the belief that Business Analysts aren’t welcome in Agile and explain why every development team needs excellent business analysis to be successful.
Date/Time: Wednesday, November 15, 2017; 10:00 am – 11:00 am EST
Host: IAG Consulting @IAGConsulting
Registration: IAG Consulting Webinar Registration