The Bluegrass IIBA Chapter is a non-profit professional association established in August 2013 to serve the business community of central and eastern Kentucky. We welcome professionals of all disciplines who deliver organizational change including business analysis, business management, project management, product management, quality assurance and control, change management, consultants and recruiters.
We offer a plethora of opportunities for starting and advancing your career. As Vice-President of Membership for the chapter, I have had the opportunity to grow both professionally and personally along with some of the best and brightest professionals in the central Kentucky area. I have benefited from many of the offerings and encourage you to gain the maximum value from your membership with us.
Here are some tips to help you get the most from your membership.
Bluegrass Chapter website http://bluegrass.iiba.org/
- Subscribe to our Event Notifications service to receive notifications about upcoming chapter meetings and events, our newsletters, and other topics of interest for business analysis professionals
Click the Subscribe button on our home page
- Opt In to SMS Text Messaging to receive Bluegrass IIBA Chapter event notifications via SMS text message. You will be able to register for events right from your mobile device
Click the SMS icon on bottom, right-hand side of our home page
- Follow the IIBA Bluegrass Chapter on LinkedIn
- Network with and learn from other Business Analysts by attending one (or more!) of our events
- Share the opportunity by inviting a friend to attend with you
- Access Business Analysis resources including the BABOK® (Business Analysis Body of Knowledge) Guide, online library, training, webinars, and career center – just click the Professional Development tab on our website
- Show the business community and perspective employers of your expertise in the business analysis field and your continued commitment to the business analysis profession and your career by earning an IIBA® professional certification
- Email Professional@bluegrass.iiba.org for more information about any of our professional development and certification opportunities and/or to help shape future chapter activities focused on Professional Development and Certification
- Check out our volunteer opportunities – just click the Get Involved tab on our website for a listing of opportunities
- Continue to receive resources and network opportunities that support your development and career growth
We hope you will take full advantage of your chapter membership. Feel free to contact us with any questions, help shape future activities and events, and/or get involved.
Joann Sims, CBAP
Vice-President Membership, Bluegrass IIBA Chapter